And I thought things were bad last week! But, as if the world were trying to prove that things can always get worse, this week topped the awfulness in only a few hours. This morning I lost my job. So now, more than ever, I could really use a little help. How can you help, you ask? It's easy:
1. Buy a shirt or a sticker from my Redbubble store! www.redbubble.com/people/ptmil…
2. Buy a print from my Big Cartel store! stumblebum.bigcartel.com/
(I just added 7 new prints to the store!)
3. Order a commission from me! Inked black & white drawing on 8.5x11 - $20. Inked black & white drawing on 11x17 - $50. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Payment through PayPal.
4. Hire me to do some design work for you! I'm a pretty decent graphic designer and illustrator (if I do say so myself) and if you, or someone you know, needs some illustration or design work done, I'm your man. Again, just email me at email@example.com with details.
5. Just spread the word (tweet, retweet, post, text, blog, semaphore) and let folks know.
Hope you're having a better month than I am.
Thanks for your help!